Friday 22 March 2013

Welcome to our crazy world...


True friendship withstands the tests of time and distance, and this friendship is a proof of that.

After a decade of being friends, and not living on the same continent for the last couple of years, this blog is our way to stay in touch in a fun and different way. To replace our weekly coffee dates or shopping trips, we are going to share these activities in this blog. In other words, you are in a way joining our circle of friends, with the hopes that you will laugh and cry with us, have fun with us, but most importantly, share with us our love for life and everything that is beautiful in it!


2 comments:

  1. Aww, your friendship story seems adorable :) I wish you good luck with you blog!

    I'm writing a blog about my life as a foreigner in Madrid, Spain and lots of other things about my life, and it would be nice if you could go have a look at it and leave me your opinion :) Thanks :)

    http://journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is exactly what happened to me in Paris. So embarrassing.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete